Event: Friday, September 30th at 12 Noon EDT
Meet the Invoxia NVX 6210, a desktop phone that integrates the iPod, iPhone or iPad as a control interface. You make calls by dialing from your iPod, iPhone or iPad using the dedicated invoxia app. You can now receive calls made to your mobile as well as calls to your office on the Invoxia phone. To answer a call in handsfree mode, whether it’s coming from your mobile or desktop phone, simply press the volume button. There are just two sensory buttons on the invoxia phone’s base: one for muting the mic, and the other to access your voice mail.
A wide range of connections are available on the invoxia desktop phone:
- 2 USB ports (for the corded handset, your iPad and for headphones, for example)
- 2 Ethernet ports, including 1 PoE port to power your phone and to connect your network cable and computer.
- iPhone/iPod docking station
- Bluetooth technology for wireless communication with your iPhone or iPod, or to pair your phone with a wireless headset (Headset Profile or A2DP),
- DECT technology for optional cordless handsets