Event: Friday, November 9th at 12 Noon EST
We’re pleased to say that after chasing AudioCodes for years, they finally caught us at the VUC 🙂
This session will be about Asterisk and other SIP-based deployments.
A few aspects of deployment of such systems:
- Selecting a platform to host the IP-PBX
- Connecting the IP-PBX to existing telephony systems, the PSTN, and/or SIP trunks
- Connecting existing analog and IP phones
- Providing data networking functionality
- Ensuring that high quality voice communications are maintained
- Providing connectivity to users in remote offices with survivability
- Enabling connectivity for mobile users
Alan Percy is Senior Director of Strategic Marketing for North America at AudioCodes, a leading provider of Voice over IP networking products and enabling technology. In this role, Alan manages the planning and execution of the North American market communications, social media and community development for AudioCodes. Alan is also responsible for developing and managing a number of strategic industry, consultant and analyst relationships. Alan is a frequent industry speaker and contributes to a number of industry journals, podcasts, webcasts and blogs.