Event: Friday September 18th, 2015 at 12 Noon EDT
Bill Simon joins us to talk about Simon Telephonics services at simonics.com, the features of which are listed below.
- Convert your Google Voice number to a standard SIP connection.
- Place and receive Google Voice calls with your VoIP ATA or IP phone, Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, or any SIP PBX.
- Receive Caller ID name (CNAM) on incoming Google Voice calls.
- Route your Google Voice number to any SIP URI.
- Register multiple extensions, all tied to your Google Voice number. Call and transfer calls between them like a miniature phone system.
- Connect over UDP or TCP (preferred for mobile connections to preserve battery life). Choose TLS for encrypted signaling between your phone and the gateway.
- Select the GSM codec for better quality over low-bandwidth 3G data connections, or G.711u/PCM for standard connections.